Personal information collection
Let’s Get Moovin may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this web site
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the web site
- information that you provide through contacting us by email
- your IP address for the purpose of blocking e-mail spam
- any other information that you send to Let’s Get Moovin
Using personal information
Let’s Get Moovin may use your personal information to:
- administer this web site
- personalize the web site for you
- enable your access to and use of the web site services
- send you marketing communications
- collect payments from you
Where Let’s Get Moovin discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement and NDA as applicable.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Let’s Get Moovin may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Let’s Get Moovin will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this web site will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
Let’s Get Moovin
3811 Broadland St.
Sacramento, CA 95834